To yet, the Shiba Inu crypto meme coin has received the most attention. After Dogecoin, the world’s attention has turned to Shiba Inu since the meme-coin achieved incredible gains for investors.
It recently broke a crucial support level and lost 10% of its value. – ShibArmy promptly bought the dip and within four days, it had increased by more than 35 percent. During the downturn, a new crypto whale hopped on the bandwagon and purchased $50 million worth of Shib.
Shiba Inu has lately become the most popular meme-coin among the world’s 1,000 largest Ethereum (ETH) whales. There are currently 52,059,838,702 SHIB tokens worth $1,938,484 held by these ETH whales on average.
And now, the ShibArmy has published a photo of a truck bearing the message, “Shiba Inu To The Moon,” in bold letters. There is a growing demand for vehicles in a number of countries. Community residents have claimed to observe the truck driving around their area.
Many ShibArmy members have stated in the comments and on Twitter that these trucks are becoming increasingly popular as time goes on and the potential of Shib is realised. These trucks have appeared in New York, Washington, Beijing and Canberra so far this year.
- A total of 64 exchanges throughout the world have the coin listed. This assures that the meme-coin has a high level of liquidity, relevance, and interest.
- The Shiba Inu project has the most Twitter followers of any cryptocurrency, at over 2.2 million.
- More than 600 businesses, such as GameStop, AMC, and AskTheDr, accept Shiba Inu as a payment method.
- Shib is now widely accepted at 40,000 retail locations, bringing it into the mainstream.
- The development of the SHIBARIUM blockchain is ongoing.
- 1.1 million ‘hodlers’ and increasing numbers
- Shiba Inu trucks have a slew of mysteries surrounding them. Is this really going to skyrocket the price of Shib? In the comments section, please share your ideas.